The best Vegan Oreo Cheesecake ever! This is a delicious dessert, dreamy, creamy, and easy. It has a rich and creamy filling and a crust made of Oreo crumbles. This is the best no-bake cake for birthdays or any other special event.
Vegan Oreo Cheesecake
You are going to like this cheesecake because it‘s not made with dairy and nuts. We believe this might be the perfect vegan dessert for hot summer days when you just don’t have to heat the kitchen even more. Are you ready to give it a try to this Vegan Oreo Cheesecake?
Must Try: Vegan Walnut Carrot Cake
This Post in Available in Romanian
MAKE IT GLUTEN FREE
We will be making the cheesecake with gluten-free ingredients, but only Oreo has gluten. What you can do? Simply swap Oreos for other similar gluten and egg-free sandwich cookies.
– 24 Oreos
– ¼ cup coconut oil or vegan butter (melted)
– 2 cups vegan cream cheese
– 8-9 crushed Oreo biscuits
– 2/3 cup sugar
– 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– Oreo crumbs
– 6 Oreo
– 1 cup buttercream (optional)
HOW TO MAKE VEGAN OREO CHEESECAKE
1. Start by crushing 24 Oreos in a food processor. Grind into tiny pieces.
2. Add ¼ cup melted coconut oil, give it a mix then press it down at the bottom of a springform cake tin.
3. Let it cool down in the refrigerator.
Meanwhile, make the filling for Vegan Oreo Cheesecake:
4.Let the cream cheese warm at room temperature for 1 hour or simply microwave it for 20 seconds.
5. Place 8-10 biscuits in a ziplock bag and crush them with the back of a wooden spoon.
6. Add vegan cream cheese, lemon juice, vanilla extract, melted coconut oil, and sugar in a blender. Mix until creamy. You might need to scrape the bowl a few times.
7. Pour the cheesecake filling into a bowl and gently mix crushed Oreos. You need to don’t overmix it.
8. Pour over the cooled crust, spread uniformly with a spatula.
9. Let it sit for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
10. Top the cheesecake with Oreo crumbs, strawberries, or any other topping of your choice. The Vegan Oreo Cheesecake will taste amazing anyway!