I’ve decided to try a vegan mango ice cream recipe, and I was super impressed by how good it is! The texture is creamy and the taste is sensational and divine!
The Best Vegan Mango Ice Cream I’ve Ever Eaten!
For this vegan mango ice cream, I used fresh mango. The texture came out creamy, with a fabulous taste of fresh mango! So, get yourself with some fresh mango, and make this mango delicacy. Let’s get started with ingredients cookin method!
– 400 ml coconut cream
– 400 ml of coconut milk
– 100 grams of white sugar
– 60 ml maple syrup
– 400 grams of fresh mango (puree)
Try also: Smoothie with green apples and lemon juice
- The day before you prepare the ice cream, put in the fridge the bowl in which you plan to make it.
- Put the coconut milk (make sure it is full fat), the coconut cream, sugar and syrup in a saucepan then bring to a boil.
- When it starts to boil, turn off the gas and add the mango puree. Mix for 20-30 seconds with a an immersion blender to remove any traces of granulation from the ice cream’s texture.
- If you do not have a immersion blender, then use a regular blender.
- Pour the mixture into a container, then cover and refrigerate overnight. It must be completely cold before beating it.
- Mix the ice cream according to the ice cream machine’s instructions (25 minutes) or mix in a cold bowl until you get a soft and creamy consistency.
- Transfer the ice cream into the molds. Cover with foil and place in the freezer.