Best Vegan Blueberry Oat Muffins packed with fiber and the goodness of juicy blueberries. These blueberry oatmeal muffins make a great snack, dessert, or healthy breakfast anytime.
Vegan Blueberry Oat Muffins – (Healthy + Gluten-Free)
Why do I love these Vegan Blueberry Oat Muffins? They’re loaded with fiber, which keeps me full till lunchtime! I love having one of these with my morning coffee. You guys must try this gluten-free, sugar-free, and dairy-free recipe for vegan blueberry oatmeal muffins.
These vegan oatmeal muffins take only 30 minutes or less to make, and the cooking method it’s simple. It can be packed for school, office, or anywhere else you need to be, and you need a snack on the go!
Prepare these healthy muffins ahead and reheat them for 30 seconds in the microwave for breakfast.
Best Vegan Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins
Oatmeal is incredibly versatile, and can be used in so many delicious ways! Oatmeal porridge chocolate-baked oats, and vegan blueberry muffins.
Make sure your oats are 100% gluten-free!
Can I make vegan blueberry oat muffins without blueberries? Yes! Remove them if you don’t like them, or replace them with cranberries or raisins.
How To Make Healthy Oatmeal Muffins
Take a large mixing bowl and mix all the ingredients together.
Use fresh or frozen blueberries.
Frozen blueberries must be kept in the freezer until folding time. Fold it gently into the batter right before transferring it into the muffin tin.
Divide the batter equally into a muffin tin, and bake it in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes. Additionally, you can sprinkle some chopped roasted almond or oats on top of it.
Check the center with a toothpick or skewer. If it comes out clean, then your muffins are done.
Let the muffins tray cool down a few minutes, then transfer it to a grill and let it cool down a bit, and serve. Easy peasy lemon squeezy!
Also try: Vegan banana oat pancakes
Healthy Dessert or Easy Breakfast
These vegan oatmeal muffins are:
- Packed with fiber
Try Some More Blueberry Recipes
Vegan Blueberry Oat Muffins Recipe
Best Vegan Blueberry Oat Muffins loaded with fiber and juicy blueberries.
– 3 cups oatmeal, GF
– 2 bananas, ripe
– 2 tbsp ground flaxseeds
– ½ cup pure maple syrup, sub for ½ cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
– 1 cup blueberries, fresh, frozen, or dry
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 1 tbsp cinnamon powder
– 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
– 1 tsp baking powder
– ½ tsp baking soda
– ½ tsp salt
– ½ cup vegan milk
– 1 cup of all-purpose flour or gluten-free flour blend. Adds more softness to the muffins.
– ½ cup roasted almonds or pecan nuts
1. Preheat the oven at 350f – (180C).
2. Add the oatmeal into a blender and make a powder.
3. Mix the oat flour with all the dry ingredients. Incorporate the all-purpose flour or GF flour if you want to use it.
4. Now, add the mashed bananas, coconut oil, vegan milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract over the dry ingredients.
Note: *If using sugar, mix it in a separate bowl with all the wet ingredients until it’s completely melted.*
5. Fold the blueberries into the batter. If using frozen blueberries, make sure they are still frozen before folding them. This will ensure that they will keep their shape.
6. Transfer the batter into a cupcake mold and bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes. Test the center with a toothpick. It should come out clean if your muffins are ready.
7. Let them cool down for a few minutes in the mold. Remove from the mold on a cooling rack and serve these delicious vegan blueberry oat muffins at breakfast or as a quick snack.