Anti-inflammatory Turmeric Smoothie with Coconut Milk
Turmeric has a powerful anti-inflammatory effect and we should consume it as often as possible. A good idea to include it in your diet would be to use it in your favorite smoothie. We came with the best idea of turmeric smoothie.
A nutritious smoothie, plus turmeric powder, will bring a lot of health benefits. You have to try this anti-inflammatory smoothie with turmeric and coconut milk! You need seven ingredients to prepare it, a blender and five minutes of your precious time.
The base for this turmeric smoothie will be the frozen banana that adds the sweetness, but also a creamy texture. Besides banana, add some ingredients that have an anti-inflammatory, antioxidant effect and are beneficial for digestion: fresh ginger and turmeric powder. It is very important to add a little ground black pepper as this will favor a good absorption of turmeric.
Ingredients for Anti-inflammatory Turmeric Smoothie with Coconut Milk
- 1 Sliced frozen banana
- 1 Cup good quality coconut milk
- ½ Teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 Piece of fresh ginger
- A pinch of ground pepper
- Cardamom and ground cloves
- 60 Milliliters of fresh carrot juice
Preparation Method for Anti-inflammatory Turmeric Smoothie with Coconut Milk
- In a blender mix milk, banana, turmeric, ginger, and spices.
- After blending, add the carrot juice, and coconut milk.
- If you want your smoothie a bit more liquid, add some more coconut milk.