Without adequate protection, our skin can lose its natural complexion. The skin needs relief and time to regenerate and may even slow down the aging process. Turn your home into a SPA and give your skin the pampering it deserves with this amazing Turmeric Face Mask with Egg and Honey!
Turmeric Face Mask with Egg & Honey to Soothe Your Skin
The best Turmeric Face Mask for beautiful glowing skin everyday! Turmeric is one of the most powerful ingredients used for beauty treatments!
Why you should use a turmeric face mask? Because we know that healthy and vibrant skin has always been everyone’s dream! This spice is the most studied and most powerful ingredient known for skin’s health. Here are 6 powerful benefits of turmeric for your skin.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties
- It fights acne because it is a natural antiseptic and prevents bacteria from spreading.
- Reduces dark circles
- Protects your skin from UV rays
- Reduces the unpleasant appearance of stretch marks
- Soothes dry skin
Turmeric is also a wonderful source of potassium, fibers, vitamin B6, vitamin C & magnesium.
Eggs are excellent for deep cleansing, and the egg protein is good for strengthening the skin. It can shrink the pores and prevent oil accumulation. If you don’t like the smell of egg, add a few drops of lemon juice to your turmeric face mask.
Also Read: Top 5 benefits of cold showers
Egg lutein provides elasticity and hydration to the skin while repairing skin cells. Egg whites remove excess dirt, oil, and dead cells from the face. Here are 7 benefits of the egg.
- Removes unwanted facial hair
- Shrinks pores and makes them firmer
- Reduces eye bags and puffiness
- Remove excess oil
- Protects against UV rays
- And remove blackheads
What happens when you apply honey on your face? Honey opens the pores of your skin for cleansing and blackhead removal. Its antioxidant, antiseptic and antibacterial properties help you to fight acne.
It will keep your pores clean, keeping them hydrated and firm, giving you that beautiful skin you’ve always dreamed of! Here are 7 benefits of honey for the skin.
- Cleans pores
- Gently exfoliates
- Remedy for pimples and acne
- Natural moisturizer
- Anti-aging properties
- Reduces wrinkles
- Heals acne scars
For the ingredients, you will need
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon of honey – we recommend (organic honey)
- 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- and 1 egg yolk
We will turn these ingredients into a fine paste!
- Add all the ingredients into a small bowl, and add the egg yolk, turmeric, honey, and the chosen oil.
- Mix until you get a fine paste.
- Wash and dry your hands and face, and then apply the turmeric face mask with a brush in circular motions allowing it to penetrate your skin cells.
- Let your mask sit for 15-20 minutes while you relax.
- Remove the mask with warm water and a cleansing gel, then apply a moisturizer, a few drops of coconut or olive oil would be just great.
Also try: Homemade Hair Masks for Damaged Hair
I hope you found all this information useful, if you have any questions related to this Turmeric Face Mask, or if want us to test a mask or a remedy for you, write us in the comments section below!