Top 20 Trap Questions to Ask Your Date: How to Find A Good Partner?
Finding a date is easy but selecting the genuine person among many dating partners is a difficult task. People easily fake their personality and try to fit in your requirements. In such a situation, believe it or not, you are the one who approves the person that seems to be a perfect fit. But what if he/she faked his/her personality? Well, here are top 20 trap questions to ask your date.
These questions will help you shortlist the best partner for dating or a lasting relationship. Remember, if you are wondering how to find a good partner, you need to pay attention to what your potential partner says. Notice their behavior while they are talking. Also, don’t forget to cross-question. If you think that the person is lying or find it hard to believe what he/she has to say, ask him/her to shed more lights. Ask these top 20 trap questions to determine whether or not he/she would prove to be a good partner.
- Must Read: 28 Questions to Ask Your Date at the First Meeting
- Must Read: 20 Questions to Avoid at the First Meeting
- Must Read: 5 Signs Of A Toxic Relationship
- Must Read: 25 Reasons Why Girls Don’t Trust Boys
Top 20 Trap Questions to Ask Your Date: Here is How to Judge His/Her Personality
1. What do you mean by love?
2. How would you describe the perfect relationship?
3. What are you looking for or what do you most want from a relationship?
4. In your opinion, what does the ideal relationship look like?
5. What qualities should not a woman/man lack in order to be an interesting person?
6. What were the most heartbreaking things you did?
7. Where would you like to live?
8. What is your favorite place where you feel the best?
9. What is your biggest dream?
10. What holiday destinations do you prefer?
11. How do you imagine the future?
12. How do you think your life and career will look like in a year?
13. What or who inspires you?
14. Which is your favorite movie?
15. What are your passions or what is your biggest passion?
16. When you were a child, what did you dream of doing when you were old?
17. What are your favorite childhood memories?
18. What do you consider to be your greatest achievement so far?
19. What was the last concert you attended and why did you enjoy it?
20. What do you think is the best advice you have received so far?
That’s all, folks. These were the top 20 trap questions to ask your date. Ask these questions in a gentle way if you are wondering how to judge his/her personality. Don’t make him/her feel like he/she is sitting in a classroom. Remember, you are on a date and you are supposed to be a charming person, and not some kind of spy.