Thai Soup With Rice Noodles And Coconut Milk
Asian cuisine is highly appreciated for its dishes, and Thai soup with noodles and coconut milk is one of the stars of Thai cuisine.
If you have not tried an Asian inspiration soup so far, then this Thai soup with noodles and coconut milk will be a great surprise for your taste buds.
Ingredients for Thai Soup with Noodles and Coconut Milk
- 1 Finely chopped white onion.
- 3 Chopped garlic cloves.
- 1 Piece of ginger (thumb size).
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil for cooking + 1 tablespoon olive oil for cooking the tofu.
- 1-2 Tablespoons of green curry Thai paste.
- 400 Ml. Coconut milk.
- 400 Ml. Vegetable Stock (thickness of the soup depends on your choice!).
- 280 Gr. Tofu cheese.
- 200 Gr. Broccoli.
- 120 Gr. Shitake mushrooms.
- 2 Tablespoons soya sauce.
- 200 Gr. Rice noodles.
- Dry coriander
- Sesame seeds
- Chili flakes or fresh chopped chilies
- 1-2 Chopped spring onion
Cooking Method for Thai Soup with Noodles and Coconut Milk
- In a big pan, heat 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Add chopped onion and grated ginger.
- Sauté for 4-5 minutes!
- Add garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Stir occasionally!
- Add green Thai curry paste, vegetable stock, and coconut milk.
- Stir well, and boil it on a medium flame for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add 1 tablespoon olive oil in a pan.
- Add drained and cubed tofu + 1 tablespoon soya sauce.
- Cook tofu for 8 minutes (until golden-brown).
- In the same pan add shitake mushrooms, broccoli and 1 tablespoon of soya sauce.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes.
- With a manual blender mix coconut soup until smooth and creamy.
- Add rice noodles and cook according to the instructions on the pack.
- Put soup in bowls, and on top tofu, broccoli and mushrooms.
- Garnish with coriander, chili flakes, spring onion, and sesame seeds.
Also, try Pasta with chicken and tomato sauce.