Simple Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies – The easiest, crunchiest, and most delicious cookies we’ve ever tasted! Homemade peanut butter with vanilla extract, almond milk and sugar, and flour makes an incredible treat for tea or coffee!
Simple Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
These cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature or fridge for 1 week. In our case, we didn’t have to store them that long. The entire family enjoyed eating these simple vegan peanut butter cookies.
When are you making them? Also try this delish recipe: Vegan carrot cake
How to Make Simple Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
We’ve tried both versions, with gluten and gluten-free flour. Both came out delicious. If you’re trying to avoid gluten, feel free to switch the usual flour with a mix of gluten-free all purpose flour.
– 250 g white sugar (granulated)
– 112 g non-dairy butter
– 250 g salted creamy peanut butter
– 200 g all-purpose flour (switch to gluten-free if desired)
– 1 Tbsp vanilla essence
– 2 Tbsp vegan milk
– 1 tsp baking powder
– 1 tsp baking soda
1. Start by preheating your oven at 190°C.
2. In a mixing bowl, add the vegan butter and 200 g sugar. Mix until creamy.
3. Add peanut butter and vanilla extract and incorporate it.
4. In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Add the dry ingredients over the wet and mix using your hands until crumbly.
5. Add 2 Tbsp soy milk or any other vegan milk and form a cookie dough.
6. Make balls and roll them in 50g sugar. Place them on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
7. Gently flatten with a fork.
8. Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes until golden brown. Let them cool and serve with tea or coffee.
This post is available in Romanian (Fursecuri cu Unt de Arahide)
We hope you guys find these simple vegan peanut butter cookies interesting and give them a try.