Shrimp Fettuccine Pasta With Baked Peppers Sauce Recipe
Shrimp go great with the baked bell pepper sauce, and we will teach you how to cook it like a master chef. We assure you that this shrimp fettuccine pasta recipe is going to be adored by your entire family and friends.
Shrimp fettuccine pasta recipe is creamy, full of flavors, and nourishing. This pasta recipe will delight all your senses. We will make a sauce from baked bell peppers which goes great with pasta and shrimp, and you can enjoy with your family a festive dinner in less than 30 minutes.
Shrimp Fettuccine Pasta Recipe
- 250 grams of fettuccine pasta
- 900 grams shelled shrimp
- 450 grams of baked peppers (from the jar, or you can cook it yourself)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes
- 180ml liquid sour cream
- 45 grams of grated parmesan
- Chopped parsley
- Salt to taste
- Take a large pan and boil water with salt, add the pasta and cook al dente.
- Put the baked peppers along with the liquid in mixing jar, mix them until you get a creamy sauce.
- Add butter in a hot pan, shrimp, paprika, and chili flakes. Stir and cook for 3-4 minutes then add salt and garlic and cook 1 more minute.
- Set the flame on low and take out the shrimp on a plate. In the same pan add the creamy sauce and cook it over low flame for 10 minutes. Stir from time to time with a wooden spoon.
- Add liquid cream, and cook for 1 minute. Turn off the flame and mix pasta, shrimp, and the baked peppers sauce.
- Garnish with chopped parsley, and serve hot.