Raw Vegan Mango Tart – this delicious no-bake tart is gluten and sugar-free. Delicious crust made with almonds and dates, filled with fresh mango puree. A true delight to your taste buds!
Raw Vegan Mango Tart
In India, mango is in season and, I can’t help myself not trying all kinds of delicious vegan recipes, like this Raw Vegan Mango Tart! The combination between fresh mango, coconut cream, and raw crust is divine!
I love raw tarts much more than baked ones. It is a quick, gluten-free, sugar-free dessert! Plus, I won’t feel guilty “sneaking” one at breakfast. 😀
Simple, colorful, and delicious, this raw vegan mango tart will not make you feel guilty after eating a dessert. The ingredients are healthy with benefits for you, that of course, if you eat in moderation. Unfortunately, I couldn’t because I Love Food!
LOOKING FOR MORE RAW VEGAN RECIPES?
Raw Vegan Mango Tart
Simple, colorful, delicious no-bake fruit tart! Use mango, passion fruit, or any other fruit of your choice.
- 4 mangoes (chopped)
- 100g coconut oil
- 100ml coconut cream
- 1 + ½ tsp cornstarch
- 1 cup almonds (or combine with nuts)
- 5 Medjool dates
- 2 tsp water, divided
Cooking Method Raw Vegan Mango Tart
1. Start by making the crust adding all the ingredients except water in a food processor, mix until combined.
2. Add 1 tsp of water, and process again until a dough formed. Add one more tsp of water if required.
3. The mixture shouldn’t be too wet, just enough to combine beautifully. Transfer to your tart molds, cover, and refrigerate for 20 minutes to set.
4. To make the filling, make sure the coconut cream is cold.
5. Add mango to a blender and make a smooth puree, then sieve it in a small pan.
6. Add coconut oil, coconut cream, and cornstarch. Cook over low flame until you get a thick glossy mixture. Let it cool down a bit and pour into the tart crusts.
7. Refrigerate the raw vegan mango tart for 2 hours or overnight. To serve, remove from the fridge for 10 minutes before taking them out of the mold. This post in available in (Romanian)