Are you craving for a sweet and healthy dessert? Well, our raw vegan brownie is the best option for a quick healthy dessert. We know you don’t want a dessert which is made of chocolate, sugar, and many other harmful ingredients. So, let’s jump into our recipe.
Raw Vegan Brownie – Homemade Healthy Dessert
This version of raw vegan brownie doesn’t require baking and it is a perfect option for hot summer days when you just don’t want to spend too much time in the kitchen.
This is a gluten-free sweet dish and it requires only a few ingredients. It is rich in nutrients because we use macadamia nuts, hazelnuts, and blackberries. We’re sure you are going to love it.
Must-Try: Chocolate Protein Shake
- 120 grams hazelnuts
- 180 grams macadamia nuts
- 95 grams of walnuts
- 32 grams of powdered sugar (optional)
- 1 tsp salt
- 40 grams of cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 85 grams of honey or maple syrup
Also try: Vegan Mango Icecream
2 tbsp coconut oil
-3 tbsp cocoa powder
-1 tsp vanilla extract
-a pinch of salt
1. Add in a blender the roasted nuts, vanilla extract, honey or maple syrup, sugar (if added), cocoa powder, and salt.
2. Blend it until you obtain a homogeneous paste, don’t blend too much, otherwise, you will get a dry dough.
3. Transfer the paste into a baking tray and press it gently until it becomes uniform at all sides.
4. Keep the brownie in the fridge overnight.
To prepare your icing, mix the coconut oil with cocoa, honey, vanilla, and salt. Mix it well. You can pour the icing over your brownies while they are cooling in the fridge or later.
Cut the raw vegan brownie into squares and garnish with nuts, seasonal fruits, or blackberries.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.