Do you Italian cuisine? So do we! This Puttanesca Pasta Recipe is so good and full of flavor. Italians are preparing this dish a lot and it is perfect for hot summer days when you don’t want to spend much time in the kitchen.
Puttanesca Pasta Recipe
This yummy puttanesca pasta recipe it’s so simple, delicious, healthy, and ready in no time. If you love Italian food or looking for an easy lunch/dinner idea, then this recipe is just perfect and easy and anyone can make it at home with few ingredients.
This pasta recipe is completely vegan, made with fresh vegetables, olive oil, chili flakes for some heat, and lots of fresh parsley for flavor. Check out bellow the ingredients and instructions.
Also try: Vegan pasta minestrone soup
- 340 g spaghetti
- 120 g black olives, deseeded and halved
- 2 large tomatoes, well-ripened or roasted
- 2 – 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 180 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp capers
- 3 tbsp vegan butter
- 30 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- 30 g fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
Must Try: Creamy Mushroom Farfalle Pasta
1. Add in a blender the large tomatoes, chili flakes, and capers. Mix until creamy.
2. Transfer the mixture to a large bowl and add the cherry tomatoes, olives, and olive oil. Put this aside while you boil the pasta.
3. Add the pasta to a pot with boiling water and cook it al dente. Drain the pasta but make sure to save one cup of water.
4. Combine the pasta with the sauce, add vegan butter and one cup of pasta water,
5. Stir well, put your yummy puttanesca pasta on a plate and drizzle some olive oil, and parsley.
We hope you guys will love our puttanesca pasta recipe and share it with your friends and family.