The weather has changed, and nothing sounds better than a cup of warm drink during cold fall mornings. Fall has arrived and, pumpkins are in season. I love roasted pumpkins, so why not making a delicious pumpkin spice latte for these cold fall days. It’s so delicious!!!
Pumpkin Spice Latte – The Best Drink You Must Try This Fall
To make this recipe, you’ll need steamed milk of your choice. You can use cow milk or vegan milk. If you choose vegan milk, try coconut or cashew milk. We’ve tried it with cashew, and it tastes great in this pumpkin spice latte recipe.
Also Try Our: Anti-inflammatory Smoothie
– ¾ cup of vegan milk or cow milk
– ¼ cup of water
– 3 spoons of pumpkin puree
– 1 pinch of freshly ground nutmeg
– 1 clove
– 1 cardamom (optional)
– ½ ground cinnamon
– ¼ ground ginger
– ¼ strong expresso
– ½ vanilla extract
- Vegan whipped cream or normal
- Caramel sauce (optional)
Must Try: Banana pudding with vanilla wafers
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Latte
1. Preheat the oven to 176 C and line a baking tray with baking parchment paper.
2. Cut one piece of pumpkin and sprinkle some salt, and brush with some vegetable oil. Place flesh down on the baking tray and cook for 40-45 minutes.
3. Let pumpkin cool for 10 minutes, then scoop out the pulp and transfer it into a blender jug. Mix until you get a puree.
4. Place a small pot over a low flame and add milk and water. Let it simmer for 2 minutes, then add the pumpkin puree, ground ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, cardamom, and sugar/maple syrup. Mix it well!
5. Now add the expresso and vanilla essence and stir into the mixture again.
6. Taste it and add more coffee or sugar if needed.
7. Transfer your latte into a cup and add whipped cream, caramel sauce and sprinkle some cinnamon over your delicious pumpkin spice latte.