The weather has changed, and nothing sounds better than a cup of warm latte during cold autumn days. Autumn has arrived and so are pumpkins. We love pumpkin pie so why not trying it in a delicious pumpkin spice latte?! It sure does taste delicious!
Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
To make this recipe, you’ll need steamed milk of your choice. You can use dairy milk or vegan milk such as coconut or cashew. Both will make a tasty pumpkin spice latte whenever you feel like treating yourself without rushing to Starbucks!
Also Try Our: Anti-inflammatory Smoothie
– ¾ cup of vegan milk or dairy milk
– ¼ cup of water
– 3 tbsps of pumpkin puree
– Pinch of freshly ground nutmeg
– 1 clove
– 1 cardamom or 2-3 pieces of black pepper (optional)
– ½ tsp ground cinnamon
– ¼ tsp ground ginger
– ¼ cup strong expresso
– ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Vegan whipped cream or normal
- Caramel sauce (optional)
Must Try: Banana pudding with vanilla wafers
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Latte
1. Preheat the oven at 176 C and line parchment paper on a baking sheet.
2. Cut one slice of pumpkin, brush it with some vegetable oil and sprinkle some salt on it. Place on the baking sheet with the flesh part down and cook for 45-55 minutes.
3. Let the pumpkin cool down a bit, then scoop out the flesh and transfer it into a blender. Mix until you get a puree.
4. Place a small pot over low flame and add milk and water. Let it simmer for 2 minutes, then add the pumpkin puree, ground ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, black pepper, cardamom, and sugar or maple syrup to taste. Mix it well!
5. Now add the expresso and vanilla essence and stir again.
6. Taste it and add more coffee or sugar if needed.
7. Transfer your latte into a cup and serve with your favorite toppings. You can try whipped cream, caramel sauce, and ground cinnamon with your delicious pumpkin spice latte.
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.