If you got bored of the same pasta recipes, we suggest this pasta puttanesca recipe, It’s extremely aromatic and new. In the summer people are making simple and fast preparations. Which are not keeping you as busy as possible in the kitchen! And pasta puttanesca recipe is one of them.
Pasta Puttanesca Recipe
It’s simple, delicious, and full of flavors, and ready in time to quench your hunger. If you haven’t been on a holiday in Italy this year, then this recipe is just perfect.
Ingredients for Pasta Puttanesca Recipe
- 2 large tomatoes (well baked)
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon of chili flakes
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 180gr of cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 120g of olives (deseeded and halved)
- 2 spoons of capers (drained)
- 30ml extra virgin olive oil
- 340gr spaghetti
- 30gr chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons of unsalted butter (cubed)
- Mix tomatoes, garlic, chili flakes, and 2 tablespoons until a fine mixture is obtained.
- Transfer the mixture to a large bowl and add the cherry tomatoes, olives, and 30ml olive oil.
- Boil water and add the pasta, stir occasionally and cook al dente.
- Before draining the pasta water, save one cup of water.
- Add the boiled pasta and butter over the tomato sauce.
- Stir well with the help of kitchen tongs.
- Add some of the water in which pasta boiled until you get a creamy sauce.
- Put in the serving bowls and sprinkle olive oil.
- Bon appetite!