Hello to all the Oreo lovers out there! I have found this great recipe of Oreo Roll made with only two ingredients. It takes 10 minutes of your time, and it is dairy-free, egg-free. This post is available in (Romanian)
Oreo Roll – (Vegan)
This roll is probably one of the easiest recipes I have ever tried! I needed Oreo cookies and plant-based milk. I mixed the cookies in the kitchen processor and made a firm dough, after rolling, I filled it with smooth Oreo cream. See below the ingredients and steps to make Oreo Roll.
The filling it is made with cream from Oreos or a creamy coconut filling. I choose to separate the cream and mix it with two tablespoons of vegan milk. I must say, it came out impressive!
How to Make Oreo Roll?
To make this recipe, separate the cream and add the oreo cookies into a kitchen processor. Mix until crumbles. You can make this process using a ziplock bag and a rolling pin.
Mix the Oreo cream with 2 tbsp soya milk or any other milk of your choice until smooth. Roll the dough between two cling foils, remove the foil on top, and spread your cream uniformly.
Use the foil beneath the dough and push forward until it looks like a tube. Cover and refrigerate to set.
VEGAN OREO SWISS ROLL
This Oreo Roll is made only with two ingredients. It takes 10 minutes of your time. Dairy-free, egg-free, recipe!
- 300g Oreo cookies
- 6-7 tbsp soya milk (or milk of your choice)
1. Separate the cream in a bowl and set it aside. Add the cookies to a food processor or ziplock bag and make a powder.
2. Transfer in a bowl and add 4 tbsp milk. Mix using your hand until a dough formed.
3. Cover the kitchen counter with foil, put the dough, cover with another foil. Roll it gently with a rolling pin until you get the desired thickness.
4. To make the cream, add 1 tbsp milk and whisk until smooth.
5. Remove the foil on top and spread the cream.
6. Grab the edge of the foil beneath and gently roll it.
7. Refrigerate for 1 hour to set. Serve this delicious Oreo Roll straight from the fridge.