I love chocolate and biscuits so much I could survive with these two yummy things! 😀 Ah, and of course, my evening tea shouldn’t be missing. I thought of creating something delicious yet simple, a no-bake chocolate biscuit cake!
What is No-Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake?
No-bake chocolate biscuit cake a vegan cake that doesn’t require baking and can be ready with just a handful of ingredients. All you need is dark chocolate and digestive biscuits or GF biscuits. This cake recipe is a true delight for vegans.
Do you like cake recipes? Don’t forget to checkout Vegan Oreo Cheesecake.
How to Prepare No-Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake for Vegans?
How can a cake be prepared without baking? Well, there are a couple of ways. For example, I used a combination of unrefined cocoa butter, coconut sugar, and cocoa butter, which resulted in a delicious chocolate base for our no-bake chocolate biscuit cake for vegans.
You can use several other edibles to decorate your cake such, as chocolate flakes, dried fruits, nuts, and melted chocolate. I chose the chocolate flakes as I’m crazy about them.
Also try: Romanian biscuit salami recipe
Ingredients for No-Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake
- 200 grams of digestive biscuits or swap for GF
- four tablespoons of cocoa
- two tablespoons of coconut sugar
- 140 grams of almond butter
- 300 grams of dark chocolate
- 100 grams of unrefined cocoa butter
Methods of Preparing the No-Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake for Vegans
- Add every ingredient (except the biscuits) to a heat-resistant bowl.
- Now place this bowl at the top of a water boiling pot.
- Stir your ingredients until they melt and turn into a fine and glossy mixture. Once ready, let the mixture cool down for 5 minutes.
- Now break your biscuits in another bowl and pour that cooled-down mixture on the biscuits.
- Transfer everything to a tray (I used a bread tray with a size of 22x12cm).
- Let it cool down a bit and put it in the fridge for around four hours.
Voila! Your no-bake chocolate biscuit cake is ready to be served. You can decorate your cake with whatever you want and then enjoy it with a cup of tea. This post is available in Romanian
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.