Melon Mousse, A Refreshing Low-Fat Summer Dessert You Definitely Must Try
Melon is so fragrant that it will surprise your taste buds! Turn it into a delicious summer dessert. The melon mousse is ideal if you are looking for a dessert with low-fat content.
It is a light summer dessert. Melon mousse is very easy to prepare and the taste is excellent when it’s made with a well-ripened melon.
Also, read: Top 5 Best TV Series for Gastronomy Enthusiasts 2019
Ingredients for Melon Mousse
- 2 Sachets of gelatin
- 3 Tablespoons of lemon juice
- 480 grams of chopped melon
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 120 grams of low-fat yogurt
- Fresh berries (optional)
Next: Homemade Raw Chocolate
Preparation Method for Melon Mousse
- Add lemon juice and gelatin in a small pan.
- After 1 minute, dissolve the gelatin over low flame.
- In a mixing bowl, mix lemon juice/gelatin mixture, melon pulp, and sugar until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture in a bowl and incorporate the yogurt.
- Chill in the fridge.
- Decorate with any berries of your choice.
Next: Refreshing Indian summer dessert: Mango Phirni