Mango Ice Cream With Chili & Ginger
If you want to cool down after a hot summer day and eat a sweet and spicy dessert, I suggest you to try this mango ice cream with ginger and chili.
As much as we like the store bought ice cream, it’s full of sugar and other chemicals, so we feel guilty after we eat it, especially because we can’t stop it. But there are other delicious ways to cool ourselves in the summer, so I’ve decided to pamper you with special homemade mango ice cream with chili and ginger – you just need a few ingredients to get the most flavored dessert, which is also healthy.
You will be pleasantly surprised by the combination of the sweetness of mango, the hotness of chili peppers and the refreshing ginger flavor. And if you add a pinch of turmeric powder, you will bring this recipe to another level, both olfactory and visual. In addition, turmeric is recognized for its anti-inflammatory benefits, so you have nothing to lose! So, without wasting any more time, let’s see the ingredients and preparation mode.
Ingredients for Mango ice cream with chili and ginger
- 300-grams mango pulp (about 2 smaller mangoes).
- 1 small piece of ginger, cleaned and scraped.
- ¼ – ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper or chili flakes.
- Lemon juice
1. Add the ginger and mango pulp in a kitchen mixer with the juice of 1 lemon.
2. Mix until you obtain a homogeneous and silky mixture.
3. Taste and add more lemon juice and chili flakes or cayenne pepper powder if required. Stir again, then pour into the ice cream forms, put the stick and freeze it for at least 4 hours.
Also, check out our delicious Indian refreshing mango pudding (Mango Phirni), which you will totally love it. Keep an eye on our food section for more delicious recipes.