How to Make Paneer Tikka on Tawa
Cottage cheese can be made in many ways in Indian Cuisine, it can be made with flavored and spicy gravy, paratha, etc. Today we’re going to present you an awesome idea, just perfect when you’re craving for something delicious. Paneer Tikka is an Indian recipe made from cottage cheese, marinated in spices.
It is a very popular dish spread all over India, and it is a great alternative to meat because you can even grill it, fry it, and boil it.
Read Next: Homemade Mutton Dhaba Style
Paneer Tikka on Tawa
Ingredients for Paneer Tikka on Tawa
- 200 grams’ fresh paneer (cottage cheese)
- 4 tbsps. Curd (Dahi)
- 1 tbsp. Ginger-garlic paste
- 1 capsicum
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp. Cumin powder
- 1 tbsp. Coriander powder
- 1 tsp. Turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp. Garam masala
- 1 Tsp. Refined oil
- 2 tsp. Ghee (clarified butter)
- 2 tbsps. Gram flour (besan)
- Salt to taste
- In a bowl add curd, 2 tbsp. gram flour, ginger-garlic paste, spices, and oil.
- Whisk till smooth.
- Dip into the mixture paneer cubes, onion chunks, and capsicum.
- Mix until all the ingredients are coated.
- Marinate 15-20 minutes.
- Put the onion petals, capsicum and paneer cubes on the skewer alternately.
- Add ghee (clarified butter) on a tawa.
- Put the skewers on tawa and sprinkle some more ghee on top of the paneer skewers
- Roast each side for 5-7 min on medium flame
Read Next: Avocado chocolate mousse