How to make Vegetarian Quinoa Salad Recipe
How to make a tasty vegetarian quinoa salad recipe.
Hello everybody! Today we’re going to make a vegetarian quinoa salad recipe. Let’s see the ingredients and preparation mode. Also, read: How to Prepare Apple and Dates Milkshake
- Boiled chickpeas – 250-grams
- Wild garlic (bear’s garlic) – 1 bunch
- Spring onions – 1 bunch
- Cucumbers – 2
- Tomatoes – 3
- Radishes – 6 fodder
- Boiled corn – 250-grams
- Quinoa – 250-grams
- Olives – 250-grams
- Olive oil -4 tablespoons
- Water – 450 milliliters
- Juice of a lemon
- Salt and pepper
- First of all, rinse the quinoa to remove the bitterness and boil it in 450 milliliters of water for 15 minutes.
- While the quinoa is cooling down, cut the vegetables.
- Add chopped vegetables, olives, the boiled chickpeas, and the corn.
- Mix everything well.
- In the end, add the extra virgin olive oil, salt to taste, freshly ground pepper, and lemon juice.
- Mix it well and taste the salad, if needed, add more salt or lemon juice.
- Serve cold.