If you are looking for a quick dessert recipe, we recommend trying the best cinnamon rolls. It is very good and is easy to make. You only need 7 ingredients and get a great dessert!
Also, read: Top 7 natural supplements to cleanse your liver in 7 natural ways!
Ingredients for the best cinnamon rolls
– 3 Tablespoons of butter
– 1 Dry yeast package
– 240 milliliters of unsweetened almond milk
– A spoonful of organic cane sugar
– ¼ Teaspoon salt
– 408 grams of white flour (maida)
Try: The Healthiest Diet to Adopt in 2019
For the filling:
– 3 Tablespoons of melted butter
– 30 grams of organic cane sugar
– 1/3 Teaspoons of cinnamon powder (according to your taste)
– 120 grams of melted butter
Method of preparation for the best cinnamon rolls
1. For the dough: – Heat the almond milk and butter for 30 seconds in the microwave, without boiling it. Let them cool down to 43 degrees Celsius. Transfer the mixture into a large bowl and add the yeast. Then let it activate for 10 minutes. Add a tablespoon of sugar and salt, and then mix it.
Add the flour gradually, stirring continuously (you may not need to add it all). A sticky dough will form. After it thickened enough, transfer the dough to a flour-coated surface, and knead until a dough ball is formed. Cover it with food foil and let it rest for 1 hour, in a warm place until it doubles is volume.
2. For the filling: – Put the dough on a flat flour-coated surface. Form a thin sheet of dough, square shaped. Brush it with melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon. Roll it, and put the rolled end down. Cut thick slices of 3-5 centimeters, and place them in a round tray, covered with melted butter, and then cover it with plastic foil.
Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius. After the oven has been heated, place the tray in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the rolls get a slightly brownish color. Allow to cool for a few minutes, then serve.