Homemade Raw Chocolate, A True Delicacy You Must Try!
Homemade raw chocolate is much healthier because you can control the number of ingredients. It is very important to choose an unrefined cocoa butter with a strong chocolate flavor because the final product will be a much more flavorful. Also, raw cocoa powder has a more intense chocolate flavor, so it is preferable to opt for it.
Next: What Is Cocoa Powder
Ingredients for Homemade Raw Chocolate
- 280 grams of grated cold-pressed cocoa butter
- 2 tablespoons of dates syrup or coconut syrup or (stevia extract)
- 4 tablespoons of raw cocoa
- Frozen raspberry, pistachio, and nuts for decoration
Preparation Method for homemade Raw Chocolate
- Place a baking paper in a tray.
- Melt cocoa butter at bain-marie, add the chosen sweetener, and cocoa powder.
- Mix everything well until you get a smooth composition.
- Pour the chocolate in chocolate forms, or in a tray coated with baking paper.
- Decorate with pistachio, raspberry, and nuts.
- Cover the chocolate with food foil, and freeze for 15 minutes.