Homemade Bounty Chocolate Bars
My homemade Bounty chocolate bars recipe perfectly imitates the bounty bars of commerce and causes addiction. The combination of chocolate, condensed milk and coconut is truly irresistible and it will be hard for you to stop eating. These homemade bounty chocolate bars are easy to make and are a nice dessert for the chocolate and coconut lovers.
I’m a big coconut fan, I love it and I try to use it in as many recipes as possible. I got pretty impressed after testing them. The combination of milk and bitter chocolate in the coating is perfect, and the coconut stuffing is very tasty and is not extra sweet.
You can also freeze them if you want, and when needed you have your own homemade bounty chocolate bars in the refrigerator. Just leave them at room temperature for 30 minutes, and then you can eat it. These kinds of bars are amazing. We’ve already tasted them and I can tell you that they are better than the bought ones.
Ingredients for Homemade Bounty Chocolate Bars
- 300 grams of coconut flakes
- 300 grams of milk chocolate
- 300 grams condensed milk
- 100 grams dark chocolate
- 50 grams of soft butter
Read Next: Apricot Cake with pistachios
- First of all, mix the condensed milk with coconut flakes in a large bowl.
- Add the soft butter.
- Mix everything to get a smooth mixture.
- If the mixture is too hard, you can add more condensed milk, if too liquid add more coconut flakes.
- Take a little bit of this mixture, and make bars.
- Place it on the tray and shape it to look like a bounty bar.
- Continue to form the bars until the mixture is over.
- Place bounty bars in the fridge for 1 hour to harden.
- When the bars are almost hard, melt the chocolate.
- For melting it, place a bowl over a pan with simmering water.
- Melt the milk chocolate and dark chocolate together.
- Let the chocolate melt slowly while stirring occasionally.
- Remove the bowl from the pan once the chocolate has melted.
- The cooled bars can be coated in the chocolate.
- Take a bar and place it in chocolate, coat it well.
- Remove with a slotted spoon, and shake off the excess chocolate.
- Take it out with tongs and place it on the tray.
- Dip in the same way all the remaining homemade bounty chocolate bars.
- Let them sit at room temperature to harden the chocolate.
Also, read: Top 5 TV Series for gastronomy enthusiasts