Why buy almond milk from the store while you can make it at home? And you’ll get a more concentrated product without any harmful additives. See below how to make homemade almond milk easy and quick.
How to make Homemade Almond Milk
Some boxes of commercial almond milk contain sugar and harmful additives, and if you take a look at the almond content, it can range to 2-6 %. But if you prepare it at home, your homemade almond milk will be creamy, tasty, and nutritious.
- 1 cup of almonds (soaked overnight)
- 2 cups with water
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 2 dates (optional)
- Seeds from 1 vanilla pods (of you like flavored almond milk)
- Blend the almonds with dates covered with almond’s water (half of the quantity) until you get a creamy paste.
- Add the vanilla seeds, sea salt and rest of the water, and keep mixing.
- Slip the milk using gauze, and keep in the refrigerator.