Commercial guacamole has nothing to do with the homemade one! You can’t even imagine how delicious and flavorful is this homemade guacamole recipe.
Read this post in Romanian: Reteta de Guacamole Sanatoasa
Guacamole Recipe: A Healthy Dip For Nachos
Avocado is a good source of healthy fat and fiber, being excellent for salads, spreads, vegetable pies, and delicious sauces. Besides the avocado toast, which has quickly become a favorite dish of many people, you can make a delicious Mexican guacamole recipe.
Homemade guacamole it is much tastier than the one sold in stores. It’s very easy to make! Try to make guacamole at home once, and you will never touch the ready-made ones from supermarkets.
Also, try: Indian Dip- Coriander and Mint Chutney
- 4 well-ripened avocados
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- ¼ cup finely chopped coriander or parsley
- 1 hot jalapeno
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon roasted and finely ground coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt
Also, try: Tomato and Chicken Pasta
- Mash avocados with a fork, then add rest of ingredients
- To avoid oxidizing, put half onion over guacamole and cover the casserole. It will last about 3 days in the refrigerator.
We hope you guys liked this guacamole recipe, and you’ll give it a try!