Grilled chicken breast with mozzarella and avocado is a recipe you can always rely on when you get hungry. If it is summer, then it’s barbecue season.
Grilled Chicken Breast Recipe
For today we recommend this delicious grilled chicken breast with mozzarella and avocado recipe. It is very tasty, and it is even better when you share it with your friends at a weekend party.
- 90ml Balsamic vinegar
- 30ml Honey
- 3 Garlic cloves (minced)
- Olive oil (2 tablespoons)
- Dried Italian herbs (2 tablespoons)
- 4 Chicken breasts (boned)
- Mozzarella (4 slices)
- 2 Avocadoes (sliced)
- 3 Large tomatoes (baked and chopped)
- 30gr fresh basil (chopped)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Balsamic vinegar for decoration
- In a medium-size bowl, mix minced garlic, vinegar, oil, Italian herbs, salt, and pepper.
- Place the chicken breasts and marinate for 30 minutes.
- In a smaller bowl, put the tomatoes, and basil. Season with salt/pepper, and set aside.
- Heat a grill pan over medium heat, and cook the chicken for 6 minutes on each side.
- Put the chicken on a plate and put on top of each piece a slice of mozzarella, and garnish with avocado, tomatoes, and basil.
- Sprinkle balsamic vinegar and serve immediately.
ALSO, TRY OUR TASTY RECIPES: