This is a breakfast idea for those who like to “spoil” themselves at first thing in the morning. French toast with Nutella and strawberry is a culinary challenge but also an assault on your body, especially for the pounds you are trying to get rid of, so we recommend you not to make this recipe too often, only on cheat days.
Ingredients for French Toast
- 180 ml cream
- 3 tablespoon of powdered sugar
- 90 gr Nutella
- 240 gr strawberries (sliced)
- 1 milk chocolate
Ingredients for Toast
- 4 large eggs
- 80 ml milk (you can use almond milk as well)
- 40 ml of cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
- 30 gr all-purpose flour
- 8-10 French toast slices
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
Preparation Method for French Toast with Nutella & Strawberries
- In a mixing bowl, add cream and powdered sugar
- Mix at low speed for 2 minutes, then increase the speed to form whipped cream
- Let the mixture cool in the fridge
- Wash and slice the strawberries
- Take a veg peeler and cut chocolates into strips.
- Heat a large pan over medium flame
- Add a little bit of butter, and fry the toast slices on each side
- Place the French toast slices on a plate
- Spread 1-2 tablespoons of Nutella, and strawberry slices
- Add on top the chilled whipped cream, chocolate strips, and a few strawberries slices.
- Serve hot!