Energizing Vegan Matcha Balls- The Perfect Diet Snack
For a healthy and energizing dessert, we recommend you to try energizing vegan matcha balls. These balls do not contain eggs or milk and have a low glycemic index being suitable for those who follow a vegan diet or who try to limit their daily sugar intake.
Energizing Vegan Matcha Balls
They are ready in less than 10 minutes and can be enjoyed in 30 minutes, so you can prepare them even when the time it’s not your best friend.
Ingredients for Energizing Vegan Matcha Balls
- 80g scraped coconut
- 20g hemp seeds
- 17g vegan vanilla powder
- 128g natural cashew butter
- 2-4 kernels without seeds (if dry, soak in hot water for 5 minutes)
- 1-2 teaspoons matcha powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 56g almond flour
- 32g coconut butter
- 10g of hemp seeds, or grated coconut
Preparation method of Energizing Vegan Matcha Balls
- Put all the ingredients in the kitchen robot bowl and mix 3-5 minutes until you get a dough.
- If the mixture is too thick or grainy add some more cashew nut butter or one more kernel.
- If the mixture is too wet, add some more almond flour.
- Taste the mixture and season it according to your taste.
- You can add some more matcha powder for a more intense flavor.
- Take one tablespoon of mixture and shape it into balls.
- Roll balls through coconut flakes.
- Keep in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes before passing them through coconut butter.
- They are ready to serve as soon as it becomes firm enough to touch it.