Easy to make, quick, and healthy! The best oven baked salmon recipe with veggies. It is the perfect dinner recipe when you don’t have time to cook. Cook your favorite fish in just 20 minutes. The preparation for this recipe requires minimal effort and stress. So, let’s get started you all!
Oven Baked Salmon Recipe with Vegetables
This recipe is so delicious the juicy salmon fillets along with baked veggies taste amazing. You can make it with any vegetable of your choice, potatoes, broccoli, chili, and green onions. We love this oven baked salmon recipe with bell peppers and zucchini, but you can use your favorite vegetable to make this recipe.
Try Our Delicious: Romanian Biscuit Salami Recipe
- 4 salmon fillets (150 g each)
- 2 red onions (cut in wedges)
- 2 red bell pepper (large strips)
- 1 zucchini (halved)
- 2 medium tomates (halved)
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 TBSP extra virgin olive oil (plus a little bit more for drizzling)
- Lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- Salt and black pepper according to taste
- Fresh basil leaves
Try: Raw Vegan Brownie
1. Preheat the oven to 200 ° C (392°F). Add onions, peppers, zucchini, garlic, and halved tomatoes to a baking sheet. Pour over the vegetables 3 – tablespoons of olive oil, season it with salt and black pepper. Mix it well and bake it for 20 minutes.
2. Place on top the salmon fillets and cherry tomatoes. Season it and drizzle a little bit more olive oil and a few drops of lemon juice. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the salmon is cooked and veggies turn soft. Serve hot with fresh basil leaves.
Enjoy with your friends and family oven baked salmon recipe with mashed potatoes, pasta, or rice. And let us know what you think about this recipe or give us any suggestions in the comment section bellow.