Dietary Candy with Vanilla & Cashew (No sugar, 100% Healthy)
Servings Cooking Time
15 dietary candies 20 minutes
Ingredients for dietary candy
- 200 g cashew nuts
- 50 g whey with vanilla flavor no sugar added
- 30 g erythritol sweetener stevia extract
Coating for dietary candy
- 20 g coconut flour
- ¼ teaspoon ground vanilla
- Put cashew nuts in a bowl and cover it with hot water, let hydrate for 2 hours.
- Drain the nuts after 2 hours and put them in a blender or a kitchen robot. Add whey powder and stevia sweetener, mix everything until you get a paste composition.
- Form 15 equal balls, each ball should weigh between 20-21 g.
- Mix coconut flour with ground vanilla. Cover each candy with this mix and remove excess.
- Transfer the candies on a plate or paper cups and keep in the fridge for 1 hour. After chilling, candies are ready to be served. 89kcal for 1 candy, 6,1 fat, 4,5g carbohydrate, and 5,2 protein! For more healthy recipes follow this link: TOP 10 Indian Breakfast, Diabetes Friendly
Also read: Mango pancakes