Are you looking for a simple and healthy recipe? Then you must try this cucumber avocado soup! It’s a raw vegan recipe made out of 5 simple ingredients. All you need is just a few ingredients and a blender to make the best raw-vegan soup. Easy, tasty, and healthy.
Cucumber Avocado Soup
Simple refreshing and delicious chilled vegan avocado and cucumber soup! This cucumber avocado soup does not require boiling because it’s a healthy raw-vegan recipe.
The creaminess of avocado in combination with the cooling sensation of cucumber makes an incredible vegan avocado and cucumber soup. It’s full of flavor and packed with nutrients, vitamins, and antioxidants. It can be served chilled during summers or at room temperature.
How to Make Cucumber Avocado Soup
– 1 avocado
– 1 medium cucumber
– ½ tsp dry dill
– 1 garlic clove
– ½ freshly squeezed lemon juice
– ½ cup of water
– Salt to taste
Must Try: Thai Noodle Soup
1. Slice your avocado, remove the seed and take out the pulp with a spoon.
2. Slice the cucumber into pieces. Add both ingredients in a blender along with garlic clove, dill, lemon juice, water, and salt.
3. Blend until creamy.
4. Serve chilled or at room temperature topped with your favorite veggies.
5. Keep leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge or freeze them for up to 2 months.
Cucumber Avocado Soup Benefits
Avocado is rich in fiber but low in calories. Avocado can help with weight loss. By adding this fruit in your diet you can curb your craving because it keeps you full for longer periods.
Cucumber contains plenty of water, and it keeps you hydrated and makes your skin healthy and dewy. Start introducing avocadoes into your diet regime by making this delicious vegan cucumber avocado soup.