Coriander Mint Chutney is a very popular spicy dip in India. It can be enjoyed with a variety of dishes such as cutlets, sandwich, vada pav, idli, dosa, and many more. It is tasty and really easy to make. See below the ingredients list and preparation method of this popular chutney.
Coriander Mint Chutney Indian Spicy Dip
Minty, garlicky Indian dip that goes wonderfully with your favorite Indian snacks. Pair it with aloo tikkis, samosas, bread pakoras, or a delicious vegetarian sandwich. If you like spicy foods and dips try this quick and easy coriander mint chutney.
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves/ pudina
- 1 cup coriander leaves/ cilantro
- 1 Green chili – add more chilies if you want the chutney to be spicy
- Half inch ginger
- 1 or 2 tablespoons lemon juice – optional
- Salt or black salt or rock salt
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 roasted onion
- 1 roasted tomato
1. Start by roasting the onion and tomato.
2. In a chutney jar, grind all the above ingredients to a smooth paste using little water if needed.
3. Add some salt to the chutney.
4. Keep the coriander mint chutney in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Spread this spicy coriander mint chutney on sandwiches, or use it as a dip for pakoras, samosas, chaat, chole, potato chips, or other snacks. We hope you love delicious homemade chutney as much as we do!