Coriander Mint Chutney | The Delicious Indian Dip
Coriander Mint Chutney is the most basic Indian dip/sauce recipe. It can be enjoyed with a variety of dishes such as cutlets, sandwich, vada pav, idli, dosa and many more. Let’s see the ingredients and preparation method of this popular chutney.
Ingredients for coriander mint chutney
- 1 Cup fresh chopped mint leaves/ pudina
- 1 Cup fresh coriander leaves/ cilantro
- 1 Green chili – add more chilies if you want the chutney to be spicy
- Half inch ginger
- 1 Teaspoon cumin powder – jeera optional
- 1 or 2 tablespoons lemon juice – optional
- Salt or black salt or rock salt
- 6 garlic cloves
1. In a chutney jar, grind all the above ingredients to a smooth paste using little water
2. Add some salt in the chutney
3. Keep the coriander mint chutney in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
You can spread this mint coriander chutney on sandwiches, or as a dip for pakoras, samosas, chaat, chole, potato chips or other snacks. Enjoy your delicious homemade chutney!