Cleansing and moisturization it’s important for your skin. Exfoliation should be a part of your beauty routine as well because it removes dead skin cells and makes room for new healthy skin cells to develop. You don’t need to buy a moisturizer because we have the best DIY homemade coconut oil coffee scrub recipe that makes your skin feel soft.
Coconut Oil Coffee Scrub: Beautiful and Youthfull Skin Needs a Rigorous Care Ritual
We love natural ingredients because they provide so many benefits for the skin. If you make your own homemade coconut oil coffee scrub, your skin will feel smoother and healthier. It can be used as a good cellulite remover. This scrub is gentle with your skin because coffee grounds are slightly abrasive which is why is our favorite homemade exfoliator.
Is Coconut Oil Coffee Scrub Good For Your Skin?
Coffee grounds are being used for multiple purposes, from beauty, nutrition to gardening. Continue reading to find out why you should never throw your coffee grounds after making coffee.
Antioxidants are good for your skin and coffee has an abundant amount of them. When applied to the skin, coffee grounds stimulate blood circulation leaving it glowy and healthy. Its anti-inflammatory effects may help prevent skin swelling.
The cinnamon used in this coconut oil coffee scrub stimulates the blood flow and acts as a natural scrub helping you get suppler and shinier skin. Due to its antibacterial and antifungal properties, cinnamon eliminates germs and heals wounds quickly and efficiently.
The sandy texture of coffee ground gently removes dead skin cells and helps to rejuvenate and stimulate circulation. Homemade exfoliants may also help plump and tighten, helping to reduce cellulite appearance.
Apply this coconut oil coffee scrub whenever your skin looks tired because it has a refreshing effect. The coconut oil in the composition offers moisturizing benefits to the skin and gives it firmness.
Next: Best Pore-tightening face mask
DIY Coffee Scrub for Face and Body
- 1/2 cup fresh ground coffee (dry used grounds will work, too)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, optional
1. Mix all the ingredients and a bowl until smooth. Double the quantities if you want to apply to larger areas. Store the leftover mixture in a sealed glass jar.
2. Apply the mixture to the skin and focus on the areas with stretch marks, cellulite, and dull look.
3. To remove the coconut oil coffee scrub, rinse your skin with hot water and pat dry. Apply this twice a week for several months.