Anti-inflammatory Dessert: Coconut Milk Ice Cream With Turmeric
If you’re expecting guests and want to surprise them with something good and refreshing, then the coconut milk ice cream with turmeric will surely surprise them.
Coconut Milk Ice Cream with Turmeric Recipe
It has a rich coconut taste, a very beautiful color, is slightly spicy, contains only natural sugars and it’s tasty.
Ingredients for Coconut Milk Ice Cream with Turmeric
- 830ml whole coconut milk
- 4 slices of fresh ginger
- 60ml maple syrup
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 1 pinch black pepper powder
- 1 pinch cardamom powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 30ml olive oil (optional)
- 50gr entrusted ginger (optional)
Next: Energizing matcha balls
- One day or one day before, place the ice cream container in the freezer to cool it down.
- Take a large pot and add coconut milk, ginger, maple syrup, salt, turmeric, cinnamon, pepper, and cardamom.
- Cook them on medium heat, stirring continuously. Turn off the flame and add the vanilla extract, stir again to incorporate.
- Taste and adjust according to your taste.
- For a more intense aroma add turmeric, cinnamon for a spicier taste, maple syrup if you like it sweeter, and a pinch of salt to balance all the flavors.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl, and allow it to reach room temperature. Cover and put it in the refrigerator to cool overnight, or at least 4-6 hours.