Did you just returned from gym, after a demanding workout and need new strength? Chocolate protein shake recipe (no protein powder) is exactly what you need.
Chocolate Protein Shake
It contains all the necessary ingredients to help your body recover from the intense effort, it is natural, delicious, simple to make and it doesn’t contain artificial protein powder. Just natural ingredients and can be made exactly as you like best.
Ingredients for chocolate protein shake
- 1 ripe banana (peeled and frozen)
- 20g hemp seeds
- 39g oatmeal (gluten-free)
- 32g natural unsalted peanut butter, (or cashew butter, or seeds butter)
- 12g chia seeds
- 6-12g cacao powder
- 360-480ml unsweetened almond milk
- 1-2 seedless dates, or maple syrup for sweetening (optional)
Preparation method for chocolate protein shake
- Take a blender and mix over high-speed banana, chia seeds, hemp seeds, oatmeal, peanut butter, cocoa powder, and almond milk.
- Mix at high speed until you get a creamy mixture.
- Make sure to clean the bowl walls whenever needed.
- Taste it, and add some more ingredients if you think it’s necessary.
- You can add more cocoa to get a more intense flavor.
- Almond butter if you prefer creamier or salty.
- Almond milk if you want to thin it.
- Dates or maple syrup if you like it sweet.
- Consume immediately or keep cold for up to 1 day) although it is better fresh)