Chicken Wings With Spicy Mango Sauce
Would you like to try an intense recipe? We have the perfect recipe for you: Chicken wings with spicy mango sauce. This recipe is perfect for a barbecue with friends.
The spicy mango sauce gets a delicate smoked flavor and it will perfectly complement the taste of grilled or baked chicken wings. The biggest challenge is finding a very well ripened mango to enjoy its flavor entirely.
Also, try: Pasta with chicken and tomato sauce
Ingredients for chicken wings with spicy mango sauce
- 3 Ripened mangoes
- 1/3 Coconut sugar
- ½ Cup barbecue sauce
- ½ Teaspoon organic molasses
- ¼ Pesto sauce
- ½ Apple cider vinegar
- ½ Garlic powder
- ¼ Ginger powder
- ½ Onion powder
- 1 Tablespoon avocado oil
- ½ Teaspoon chili flakes
- 24 Chicken wings
- Spring onion
- Salt & black pepper
- Sesame seeds
Read Next: How to make Pesto Sauce
Cooking Method for Chicken Wings with Spicy Mango Sauce
- Make a paste with all the ingredients mentioned above
- In a large bowl season the wings with salt and pepper, and half of the mango sauce.
- Keep in the refrigerator the other half of the sauce.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds over chicken wings, cover the bowl and let it rest in the fridge for 1 hour.
- The wings can be cooked over the grill pan, oven or barbecue.
- Put the other half of the sauce in a pan and cook it until it thickens.
- After cooking the wings, add a little bit of sauce over them
- Save rest of the sauce for dipping.
- Decorate with spring onion and mango chunks (optional).
This recipe is absolutely delicious and flavorful. We tried on the barbecue and the result was amazing, entirely family loved it. If you try it, share with us your experience in the comment section below.