We often wonder what to cook when we are in hurry. Plus, if you are a newcomer in the kitchen, chances are you are probably going to starve. Well, if that’s the case, we are going to help you. Today, we are going to share what’s probably the easiest recipe on the planet and it’s called Chicken Pasta with Tomato Sauce. Welcome, ladies and gentlemen to another article of ultimate Morning Food Guide 2019 in which we are going to tell you about another lunch/dinner recipe.
Before we hit the road, we would like to tell you that our morning food guide 2019 is one of the most active section and you would find a new recipe almost on a daily basis. Now, without wasting anymore time, let’s get started with the chicken pasta with tomato sauce.
Chicken Pasta with Tomato Sauce: Prerequisite
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Serving: 4 servings
Chicken Pasta with Tomato Sauce: Ingredients (Morning Food Guide 2019)
- 500 gram chopped tomatoes or canned chopped tomatoes
- 300 gram pasta
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 chicken breast chopped into cubes
- 1 big onion chopped into cubes
- 1 big hand of parsley
- 1 green chili
- Italian herbs
The recipe chicken pasta with tomato sauce is one of my favorite paste recipes. I cook this quite often, it’s easy & quick to make, and it’s delicious. Everyone loves pasta, either adults or either kids. There are thousands and thousands of pasta recipes, but the tomatoes one is my favorite. Sometimes I don’t even use chicken and I just make them with tomato sauce. Now let’s get started!
Check out: Top 10 Foods To Avoid On Empty Stomach
Chicken Pasta with Tomato Sauce: Cooking Method
- Add oil in a preheated pan and then onion and stir well. Fry the onions for two minutes without burning it just enough to turn soft.
- Now add garlic & green chili (you can use chili flakes), and Italian herbs.
- Fry the garlic and chili for about 3 to 4 minutes.
- After frying the ingredients add the chicken breast (without skin, you can also use chicken legs if you like it more), now continue frying the chicken until it turns white.
- Now that the chicken turned white, you can add the tomatoes, stir well and leave all the ingredients to boil until the sauce starts to form.
- Once the sauce started forming, add a little bit of water and stir. Boil the sauce for about 15-20 minutes.
- While the sauce it’s boiling, handle the pasta. Boil water in a deep pan and add salt, and then add pasta into the pan.
- Boil the pasta for about 8-10 minutes, depends on the pasta type you buy. I am using Italian hard wheat pasta.
- The sauce it’s ready by now, add chopped parsley and at this stage you can add salt and pepper as per your taste.
- Turn off the flame, and let the sauce to cool down for about 2 minutes.
- Now add pasta over the sauce and gently stir it to combine it with the sauce. Now let the pasta cool down for 2 minutes and grate some parmesan on top.
Voila! There you have it. If you liked our recipe and want us to write some more like this, write me in the comment section below! Meanwhile, keep visiting morning food guide 2019 section for new recipes.