Greetings to all the chocolate lovers! Today we have tested a very delicious chocolate chia seed pudding. Chia pudding is super easy, delicious, and you can enjoy it as a healthy breakfast/dessert chia chocolate pudding.
Chia Chocolate Pudding, Delicious & Creamy
This creamy chia seed chocolate pudding is made only with whole ingredients. It has a creamy and rich consistency thanks to chia seeds. We’ve chosen to top our chocolate chia seed pudding with fresh fruits and chocolate flakes. The taste of chia chocolate pudding in combination with fruits was so good!
You guys can use fruits such as cherries, strawberries, raspberries, kiwi, pineapple chunks, banana, orange, etc. As a protein source, add 1 Tbsp of unsweetened almond or peanut butter. For extra crunchiness, sprinkle some granola.
You can make a parfait to this pudding using whipped coconut cream or dairy-free vanilla yogurt. Top it up with chocolate chips or cocoa beans.
Store one serving in mason jars and take with you for a snack-to-go on a trip or as a quick office breakfast. Just keep it refrigerated and grab them before leaving.
You can also prepare a parfait using beaten coconut cream or vegan yogurt with vanilla. Fill it with chocolate flakes, chocolate strips, or cocoa beans.
Try Our Romanian Recipes
The Best Creamy Chia Chocolate Pudding
– 2 cups coconut milk or unsweetened almond milk
– ¼ cup + 2 tbsp chia seeds
– 1/3 cup cacao or cocoa
– ¼ cup maple syrup
– 2 tbsp vanilla extract
– Pinch of mineral salt
1. Add in a medium bowl, add vegan milk, chia seeds, cocoa, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and mineral salt. Whisk to combine well for 1 minute.
2. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Stir again in your pudding every 30 minutes. If you don’t do this, your pudding will have a liquidy texture.
3. The pudding should have a thicker consistency at this pong. It will be perfect after 4 hours, but if you want a thicker consistency, leave it overnight, between 7-8 hours.
Now it is time to serve the chocolate chia seed pudding. Use as toppings fresh fruits (cherries, tangerines, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, banana). Or add on top of your chia chocolate pudding some granola, cocoa beans, whipped coconut cream, vegan vanilla yogurt, or peanut butter.