Today we’re suggesting to you to try our diet carrot laddu without fire. This recipe does not require heat. Carrot laddu will come out soft, naturally sweetened by carrots and dates with a discreet note of walnuts and cinnamon.
Diet Carrot Laddu Without Fire or Baking.
If you are craving something sweet yet healthy, try these delicious carrot laddu bites. You’re going to love them as much as we do! Make this carrot laddu recipe without fire, sugar-free healthy version, and enjoy it with your friends and family.
Carrot Laddu Recipe
- 85 gr carrot (peeled and grated)
- 200 gr dates (weight it after deseeding)
- 210 gr raw walnuts (or pecan nuts, cashew nuts)
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- ¼ tsp of sea salt
- pinch of nutmeg powder
- ½ tsp of grated ginger
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 40-60 gr coconut flour (or almond flour)
- 40 gr raisins (optional you can use some other non-artificial sweetened dry fruits)
- 40gr desiccated coconut
- 8 Tbsp of soft coconut butter
1. Finely grate the carrots and set them aside.
2. Mix the dates with a kitchen robot until it breaks into pieces or a ball is formed and set aside.
3. Blend nuts, vanilla, and spices until you a semi-fine dough is formed.
4. Now add the carrots and dates and mix again.
5. Do not over mix them too much because you’ll get a puree instead of a dough.
6. Make balls with a spoon and place the carrot laddu without fire on a serving plate.
7. If the balls are too sticky, add a little bit more coconut oil.
8. And if they are too wet, add some more coconut flour.
9. Roll them in dessicated coconut.
Serve your delicious carrot laddu without fire right away, or keep them in the refrigerator for one week or freeze it for one month.