Today we’re suggesting to you our diet carrot laddu without fire. This recipe does not require fire or baking. Carrot laddu will come out soft, naturally sweetened by carrots, dates, and a discreet note of walnuts, and cinnamon.
Diet Carrot Laddu Without Fire or Baking.
It is a very simple recipe, and extremely easy to make, and it represents a good and healthy snack.
Ingredients for diet Carrot Laddu without fire or baking
- 85gr carrot (peeled and grated)
- 200gr dates (weight it after deseeding)
- 210gr raw walnuts (or pecan nuts, cashew nuts)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- ¼ teaspoon of sea salt
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- ½ teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 pinch of nutmeg powder
- 40-60gr coconut flour (or almond flour)
- 40gr raisins (optional you can use some other non-artificial sweetened dry fruits)
- 40gr desiccated coconut
- 8 tablespoons of soft coconut butter
- Finely grate the carrots and set aside.
- Mix the dates with a kitchen robot until it breaks into pieces or a ball is formed and set aside.
- Blend nuts, vanilla, and spices until you a semi-fine dough it’s formed.
- Now add the carrots and dates and mix again until a dough it’s formed.
- Don’t mix them too much, otherwise, you will obtain a puree instead of a dough.
- Make balls with a spoon and place them on a serving plate.
- If the balls are too sticky, add a little bit more coconut oil.
- And if they are too wet, add some more coconut flour.
- Cover them with coconut.
- It can be consumed immediately, or store in the refrigerator for 1 week, and freezer for 1 month.