Vegan Banana Oat Flour Pancakes: sugar-free, egg-free, and dairy-free healthy pancakes. These vegan pancakes are perfect for a healthy breakfast high in fiber, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. This post is available in the Romanian language!
Vegan Banana Oat Flour Pancakes
Are you still eating regular unhealthy pancakes for breakfast? Some people simply choose milk and cereals which is highly acidic, or bacon + eggs, and countless unhealthy options. How about trying these vegan banana oat flour pancakes?
Every Sunday I love to make these healthy vegan pancakes for my breakfast. They are filling, a true game-changer, and always a healthier option to keep my stomach full till lunch.
Regular pancakes are packed with calories coming from oil and eggs. Plus, the universal white flour is not the best option if you want to lose or maintain weight. And let’s not forget about those with gluten intolerance! Are you allergic to gluten? Switch to these plant-based pancakes!
Why Oats and Bananas Are Good For You?
Oats are whole grain-rich in antioxidants, fiber, minerals, and vitamins and are one of the healthiest gluten-free grains on Earth.
Numerous studies have shown its health benefits such as lowering sugar levels, promoting weight loss, and decrease the risk of developing heart diseases. So, a serving of vegan banana oat flour pancakes is always a healthier option.
Banana is a good source of potassium, fiber, vitamins, and minerals good for your overall health status. Its natural sugars balance perfectly with fiber, which means it helps maintain healthy glucose levels.
You May Also Like:
Clatite Pufoase Vegane cu Fara Fara Gluten
Switch regular unhealthy pancakes with these healthy vegan pancakes for breakfast or healthy dessert!
– 100 grams oat flour (make sure it’s gluten-free)
– 160 ml almond milk or coconut milk (water is good too!)
– 1 ripened banana (crushed or pureed in blender)
– Pinch of ground cinnamon
– Pinch of salt
– 1 tsp ground flaxseed (optional)
– ¾ tsp baking powder (to make it real fluffy)
– Little bit of vanilla extract (optional)
– A few blueberries (optional)
– Maple syrup
– Fresh fruits: blueberries, strawberries, banana slices, etc.
– Sugar-free jam
How to Make Gluten-free Pancakes
1. If you don’t have readymade oat flour, simply add rolled oats in a blender and mix until you get a fine powder. Repeat the same process with flaxseeds.
2. Mash the banana using a fork. Add the oat flour in a mixing bowl, salt, baking powder, flax meal, and ground cinnamon. Mix it well.
3. Add the mashed banana, milk, and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth, and there are no lumps.
4. Preheat a skillet over low flame, brush some coconut oil or any other oil. Spoon some of the batter, and cook on both sides until golden brown. I used one heaping ice cream scoop for each pancake.
5. Serve your delicious homemade vegan banana oat flour pancakes with your favorite toppings.