If you were looking for a baked salmon, the search is over! We have the best, baked salmon recipe, made with a simple marinade, but very flavorful and delicious.
Baked Salmon Recipe with Green Beans
Green beans and boiled basmati rice works well with baked salmon. Cook this for dinner to impress your guests and family.
Ingredients for Baked Salmon Recipe
– 4 salmon fillets with skin
– salt and freshly ground pepper (to taste)
– 4 teaspoons of maple syrup
– 1 tablespoon of miso (white or brown)
– 1 tablespoon of rice vinegar
– 2 teaspoons of soy sauce
– 1 minced garlic clove
– 450 g green beans
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– red chili flakes (optional)
– ¼ sesame oil (optional)
– ¼ cup chopped parsley
– 4 slices of lime, and pinch a of sea salt (for serving)
- Boiled basmati rice (optional)
Cooking Method for Baked Salmon Recipe
1. Preheat the oven to 200° C and coat a tray with baking paper or foil. Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper and place them in a deep bowl.
2. In a smaller bowl, mix the maple syrup, miso paste, rice vinegar, soy sauce, and garlic. Pour the mixture over the salmon fillets and rub them well. Let them marinate until the oven is heated.
3. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, season the green beans with olive oil, pepper flakes and sesame oil (if using). Add salt and pepper to taste. Place the salmon fillets in the tray, with the skin side down, surrounded by green beans.
4. Cook the salmon until the meat becomes opaque and the green beans are well cooked – about 12 minutes. Before serving, sprinkle parsley and lime juice. Season with sea salt and serve with boiled rice.
So, this is our baked salmon recipe, we hope you guys like it! Check out our food section for more delicious recipe.
Also try: Tomato soup with tortellini