Banana Pudding With Vanilla Wafers, An Easy and Quick Dessert
If you’re craving for a light and delicious dessert, we have the perfect recipe for you that does not require baking and it’s not at all complicated. We suggest you, to try our delicious banana pudding with vanilla wafers recipe. This is the best recipe when you have unexpected guests, surprise them with this recipe. It’s perfect, especially during the summer.
Banana pudding- Easy and Quick Summer Dessert
Banana pudding is so refreshing and delicious, vanilla and banana flavors are going to delight your taste buds! So, let’s see the ingredients and preparation mode for our banana pudding. We prepare it every time because it is so easy and quick to make, plus the taste it’s divine.
- 1 sachet of vanilla pudding
- 240 ml cold milk
- 420 ml condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 350 grams of vanilla wafers
- 5-6 medium bananas
- 350 vanilla cream
- In a large bowl mix vanilla pudding powder with milk and mix for 2 minutes.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and mix until smooth.
- Also, add cooled vanilla cream and mix until ingredients combine.
- Take a serving bowl and make a layer of vanilla wafers, banana slices, and pour over the pudding mixture.
- Repeat this operation 3-4 times, until all the ingredients are used.
- Make sure the banana slices are completely covered by pudding, otherwise they will dry and blacken.
- Store in the refrigerator for 4 hours before serving.
Voila! There you have a simple and quick dessert, but yet delicious! We hope you’ll try it and tell us your experience in the comment section below! And, yes press the subscribe button to get notifications with our latest recipes, fashion, beauty, health, and many other interesting updates from us!