Baba Ganoush With Peanut Butter and Smoked Paprika- A different Eggplant Salad!
Eggplants are delicious and healthy. In order not to get bored with the same salad, you have to try this Baba Ganoush with peanut butter and smoked paprika.
Baba Ganoush is a Lebanese version of eggplant salad, which uses tahini and garlic. It is absolutely delicious, but if you add a little bit of peanut butter, plus smoked paprika, the preparation turns totally amazing. The smoky taste of paprika is perfectly combined with ripe eggplants, and peanut butter gives a creamy texture and a light ripe nut flavor.
Ingredients for Baba Ganoush
- 3 Roasted eggplants (grilled or directly under flame)
- 1 Tablespoon of natural peanut butter
- 1 Tablespoon tahini
- 2 Roasted garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- Lemon juice to taste
- Salt and pepper
- A little bit of water if required
Cooking method for Baba Ganoush with peanut butter and smoked paprika
- After roasting the eggplants, peel of the skin and let it drain.
- Add eggplants and rest of ingredients in a mixer bowl.
- Mix everything until creamy.
- Serve chilled!