If you’ve never thought of incorporating avocado into a creamy and delicious dessert, now is the time! We will tell exactly what steps you need to take to make an avocado chocolate mousse recipe.
Gordon Ramsey is undoubtedly one of the most prominent chefs in the UK. Its recipes delighted millions of people around the world. And this avocado chocolate mousse is an extraordinary dessert and simple to make.
Avocado Chocolate Mousse- Inspired by Gordon Ramsay
If you didn’t know, avocado can be used in sweets, not just in salsa, salads, and avocado toast. And with this recipe, you got the opportunity to convince yourself.
- 2 Avocado (well-ripened, peeled and deseeded)
- 3-4 tablespoons of liquid honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 50 gr cocoa powder
- Take the 2 avocados and place them in a kitchen robot and cook until a silky mixture is obtained. Add 3 tablespoons of honey, vanilla extract, and cocoa powder and mix again until the ingredients are completely mixed.
- Taste and, if necessary, add honey. With the help of a spoon, transfer the mousse obtained in 8 glasses of shot or sweet wine and put in the refrigerator for 1 hour, before serving.
- How to measure honey? Being so sticky, honey is difficult to measure precisely, because you never know how much remains on the spoon. But if, before using the spoon, you pass it through a non-aromatic oil, such as groundnut oil, the honey will slip completely off the spoon and so you will know the exact amount of honey that goes in your preparation.