Some women experience severe menstrual cramps almost every month, and nothing seems to ease the pain. We have the perfect solution for you! Try drinking an anti-inflammatory smoothie one week before your period or during your period. You’ll feel better in no time!
Anti-inflammatory Smoothie to Ease Period Cramp
Severe menstrual pain for long periods might require medical assistance. However, you can try drinking our anti-inflammatory smoothie for 2-3 months and see how it works for you! Check out below: ingredients, how to make it, and the benefits of the ingredients we used.
– 1 medium banana
– ½ mango
– 1 tsp turmeric
– 1 tsp ginger powder (or one small piece of fresh ginger)
– 250 ml vegan milk of your choice
– Pinch of ground black pepper powder
Also Try: Chocolate Protein Shake
How to make Anti-Inflammatory Smoothie
1. Peel the mango and cut half of it into cubes. Add it to a blender.
2. Use a very ripe banana if you like a sweet smoothie. Peel it and add it to the blender, along with the mango cubes.
3. If you choose fresh ginger, peel it gently with a spoon, then add it to the blender.
4. Now, add black pepper powder, turmeric, and vegan milk.
5. Mix all the ingredients until you get a creamy consistency.
6. Transfer your smoothie into a glass and drink it immediately to avoid oxidation.
Must Try: 3 Drinks for a flat stomach
Why is this smoothie anti-inflammatory?
Because turmeric contains a powerful anti-inflammatory compound called curcumin, this curcumin is known as an active substance that strengthens the immune system, soothes inflammations, and pain.
Ginger is also an anti-inflammatory superfood. It soothes inflammation, fights against cold and flu, reduces pain, and helps the body relax.
Your diet has an impact on your period. Try avoiding processed foods, sugary foods, gluten, dairy, and coffee for at least one week before the period. You will notice less severe pain if you drink an anti-inflammatory smoothie.