6 Exciting Things Priyanka Chopra Said About Nick Jonas, Quotes About Pure Love!
Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas got married on December 2018, since then they represent one of the most loved couples. After all, how could it be the relationship between a Bollywood star, and winner of the Miss World title and one of the Jonas Brothers, if not extraordinary?
When she talks about her husband, Priyanka is visibly emotional, she is blushing and gets very shy. The Indian actress is adorable and her attitude denotes an unimaginable love.
5 exciting things that Priyanka Chopra has said about Nick Jonas
1. “When we told our vows at the wedding, it was extraordinary. I was thinking that this person is my family, the family I chose for myself”
Priyanka said that, before marriage, she did not realize how big is the difference between having a boyfriend and having a husband. Now she feels a pleasant responsibility and a sense of security. “We’re still discovering each other and learning about each other,” the actress said.
2. “One of the most special things about our relationship is that families respect and love each other.”
The two lovers were very lucky, as Priyanka says. “Our families respect each other’s beliefs and cultures, so planning a wedding with mixed elements was so beautiful,” she says.
3. The two partners married in India, and the whole event lasted 5 days and 5 nights.
There was a Hindu ceremony, and a Christian one, the latter being officiated by Nick’s father. “When Nick told me he wanted to marry his bride right at her home, my heart melted,” Priyanka said.
4. “Everything is so easy because we respect and always grant our presumption of innocence. We trust each other! ”
Nothing is more beautiful in a relationship than full trust and mutual respect. Priyanka knows this and she greatly appreciates that she and Nick are a balanced couple from this point of view.
5. “This boy turned me into a shy and in love little girl! “
In an interview with Vogue magazine, Priyanka mentioned she never spoke publicly about her relationships. That’s what she always wanted, but things have changed after she met Nick Jonas. Priyanka says that only when she starts talking about her husband, she feels shy and excited, like a girl in love to heaven and back.
6. “Nick is an old, extremely intelligent soul who helps me a lot to keep my feet on the ground.”
The Indian actress said that at first, she thought that it might not be possible to have a relationship with a man 10 years younger than her, like Nick Jonas. Only after she knew him better and started to go out in the city, she realized that the artist was not so much childish, but on the contrary. “Sometimes I call him old Jonas!” Jokes Priyanka.